2017 sofi Awards Gold Winner; 2016 sofi Awards Finalist; Featured in Saveur’s “Gift Guides: Pickles for the Brine-Obsessed” and Food & Wine Magazine’s Thanksgiving Issue, "America’s Best Food Artisans Share Their Ultimate Recipes" with our recipe for Roasted & Pickled Cauliflower
Our Sweet Hurry Curry Pickled Cauliflower combines cauliflower, red bell peppers, onion, a sweet pickle brine and a hint of curry to create a flavorful pickle that pairs just as well with cured meats and cheeses as it does baked with tilapia, red potatoes and carrots.
cauliflower, distilled white vinegar, water, brown sugar, curry powder, kosher salt, red bell pepper, onion
16 oz (454 g)
CAULIFLOWER AIN'T JUST FOR SALADS!
• serve alongside cured meats & cheeses
• bake with tilapia, red potatoes & carrots
• garnish a lox & chevre-topped crostini
• roast then sprinkle with parsley & bread crumbs
• stir into creamy potato salad with fresh peas & bacon